I want to create a system (idk how, if it should be on tumblr or a widget or what) where people nearby (like friends on fb maybe?) can put basic settings up for people to see: Available for hugs, available to chat, available to watch TV or otherwise hang out. And you could be, for example, availble for hugs but not chats. Or available for chats but not hugs. Because people change how they feel and:
Can someone think of a programme or something that can do this? I really want to set it up. I’m putting it in the Uni of York tag because those are the people near to me.
quick doodle of kim. i haven’t been drawing much lately;;
Ahhh, thank you!
Which character should I use? I’ll do three - one who I should be developing - Luke Auberon - and Random Brethren. Plus Aretha Mercury because she’s very different to those two.
It’s hella long, so here’s a read-more.
cigarettes are soooo nasty
LOL, howabout no
you put up a compelling argument
I was tagged in a thingamabob by thecatalanlass! W00t! :D
1) Always post the rules.
2) Answer the questions from the person who tagged you and write eleven questions for them to answer.
3)Tag eleven people and link them to the post.
4) Let that person know they were tagged.
1. Top five Tv shows.
2. What are some things that make you really happy?
Hugs. Lots of hugs. Actually I had an idea last night, I’ll write about it after this. Uh… hanging out and watching TV. Having people I like who like me around. Feeling included/important. Going on adventures. Wildlife. Chocolate. The British Summer (you won’t hear a great deal many people saying that). Hugs again.
3. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
Their race and gender. Which is probably bad? But I guess it’s just their appearance because I look at them first.
4. What’s the stupidest thing you’ve ever done?
The first thing I can think of is something that happened literally a few minutes ago - withdrawing cash and then forgetting the cash at the machine. I’ve probably done stupider stuff, usually involving the people I fancy, but this is the first thing that comes to mind.
5. What’s something most people don’t know about you?
I really like hip-hop music, which people don’t seem to expect. Although everyone who knows me knows that fact, so that’s not a good one. Um. I’m probably grey-asexual?
6. Which animals scare you most? Why?
Cockroaches. They’re far too well evolved, it’s disturbing.
7. Favourite season? Why?
Autumn in writing, because it’s theoretically not too hot and it’s a bit poetic (also pretty). Summer in Britain because I spent most of my summer holidays here so it reminds me of being on holiday. Rainy in Trinidad, because although the mosquitoes are hell, at least it’s not too dry and dessicated.
8. Favourite Musical? Why? When did you discover it?
The Muppets (2011). Because the Muppets are perfect and that was just lovely and emotional and good songs. Musicals usually depress me (idk why) so watching the Muppets is great because they’re silly and funny and they don’t depress me. I discovered it because it was coming out in the cinema and I was like ‘yeah’.
9. Do you believe there is life out there?
In space? Yeah. It makes sense.
10. What are your future expectations?
I’m going to be a novellist. Possible movie (or TV show) adaptation and talk-show activity is imminent.
11. If you had been born anywhere else except your country of origin, where would it be?
Ooh, somewhere that doesn’t speak English. Denmark would be nice.
Erm, so now I have to come up with 11 questions.
1. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
2. What kind of chocolate do you like best?
3. What qualities do you think are your best?
4. Pick a random book nearby and post one of your favourite quotes from it.
5. Favourite sandwich fillings?
6. What’s something you’d love to do with people but are too nervous to suggest?
7. How do you face up to responsibility?
8. Have you ever killed a fellow human being? FESS UP.
9. Favourite songs from a musical? And favourite instrumental soundtrack piece.
10. Where would you like to visit with your friends?
11. What sort of place do you like to hang out in most?
PLEASE SCAN YOUR CLUBC-CLUBCARD ACCEPTED
PLEASE TAKE YOUR ITEMS
PLEASE TAKE YOUR ITEMS
PLEASE TAKE YOUR ITEMS
UNEXPECTED ITEM IN BAGGING AREA
AND THEN WHEN YOU TAKE IT OUT
PLEASE PLACE ITEM IN BAGGING AREA
PLEASE TAKE YOUR CHANGE
NOTES ARE DISPENSED BELOW THE SCANNER
I CAN HEAR IT HER VOICE IS IN MY HEAD
Skill level: withdraws cash
Forgets to take money.
Luckily the person after me was nice and found me to give me the cash but still.
Never have I felt more embarrassed.
Woke up. Not feeling like P. Diddy. However this can be assumed preferable as first lectures are soon. In addition, have cheese sandwich - this seems a fair exchange.